Wednesday 6 July 2011

Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z, Vacation Leaving Paris

   
 
         Beyonce Knowles
 
  Beyonce Knowles
      
 Beyonce Knowles

They are quite the world travelers, and earlier today Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z were spotted catching a flight in Paris, France.
 
 Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z
      
 Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z
     
The “Single Ladies” songstress and her rapper hubby both looked cool and casual as they strolled through the Charles de Gaulle International Airport together.
Coming up on her special, “Beyonce: Year of 4,” Knowles talks about her need to take time off from her career to just enjoy life.
    
 Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z
   
 Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z
           
“My life was award shows and tour buses and hotels and it kind of goes by so fast… I couldn’t even hear it anymore. I’m just thinking about the next shoot, the next video, the next tour. I never even realized I needed a year off. And I never realized I don’t know how to take a year off.”
 
 Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z
  
 Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z
  
  Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z
 


Video Clip Of  Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...